L’azurde a leading jewelry brand based in KSA offers its products in the middle east & North Africa and exports them to more than 45 other countries across the world.
With a vision of continuous progress in crafting jewelry, L’azurde is a signature name at the highest level, both regionally and globally. To reinforce its leading role among major international brands, l’azurde strives to regularly promote its name across the world.
L’azurde’s website was outdated and was not positioning their brand as it should:
– It’s design was out dated and not user friendly. It was not meeting any latest front end design requirements like mobile responsiveness, cross-device compatibility etc.
– Managing inventory and product on old website was getting challenging.
– Data for reporting and strategy formulation was not available.
– They wanted to develop a classy, modern and professional website with all the process automations possible.
– A portal with SEO friendliness, easy to maintain and even easier to handle for their staff.
Target was to develop a client-facing online-eCommerce website that would classy, elegant, PIXEL perfect, SEO friendly and easier to manage:
* Technology stack we used was PHP along with custom wooCommerce for easier maintenance even by a non-tech staff.
* This technology stack has helped the client to come up with a scalable and robust platform.
* Smooth and error free online shopping experience for the users.
* Payment gateway integration and COD mode of payment along with Coupon codes
* With this website client is able to plan marketing campaigns, offers discounts and can do sales funnels.
* Website is easy to use on across devices and client need 50% of clients to reach desired pages compared to old website.
* Website has got all the security features implemented and
* Extensive multi-lever reporting with graphical representation.
Great quality of work delivered by the team AHA Technocrats. They have given a website for which L’azurde was aspiring for. This website is positioning our brand as it should. Thank you for all of your efforts to make this project a great sucssess.
– Nassam Chammas
Project Manager Mindfield.digital, Labanon
– Improved user experience for online shopping.
– Increase in the time spent on the website and cross-selling.
– Drastic improvement of google standing of the website.
– 30% Sharp Increase in online sales through new website.
– 50% decline in bounce rates.
– Improved SEO standing and increase in the ranking of many keywords compared to competition.