Zoom Courier, a leading Philippines based courier company, desire is to provide high-quality services in terms of door–to-door pick-up and delivery of documents, packages, and larger shipment of products across the country at the fastest time possible, at an affordable price.
Zoom Courier was a start up with an ambition to be the largest courier company armed with latest technology and a SaaS kind of application.
So, they need a robust online platform:
– They neither had any internal technology team nor has any experience to plan and execute any such large system.
– They were not having any Wire-frame or SRS, so they also need architectural help and solutioning done for the project.
– They wanted to have a partner who can help them as a reliable IT partner to execute this project right from the scratch.
Target was to develop a client-facing website that would automate all the manual business processes and allows users to know more about the company, book pick-ups, Riders and track packages.
If a client creates an account and logged-in, he will be able to see the history of packages and book pick-ups with just one click. For this purpose:
* Suitable technology stack was chosen as Vue.js based front end and Laravel & MySQL based Backend.
* This technology stack has helped the client to come up with a scalable and robust platform.
* To achieve the automation purpose multi-level users with multiple access dynamic system was created.
* To create new role, user and any page, admin need not to write SINGLE line of code.
* User Authentication, 2-step verification, SMS integration. REAL time package tracking status updates.
* User friendly dashboard for to book couriers/riders, Booking history etc
* Extensive multi-lever reporting with graphical representation.
I don’t give my five stars freely, but AHA Technocrats have won their perfect 5 stars fair and square. I’m a developer myself and I highly prioritize code quality, and I must say out of all the developers I’ve been hiring, they’re one of the best, fastest and responsive team you’ll ever encounter. Best developers you can get! It’s worth your every penny.
– Rachelle Uy,
Project Manager, Zoom Courier Inc.
– Improved user experience
– Complete Automation of all the processes right from Booking of courier package, Rider who will pick the package to delivery, reporting etc
– Automatation of internal processes.
– Sharp Increase in user engagement and online business.
– 50% decline is manual handling of work that leads up to 50% operational cost reduction.
– Better user, customer and internal